Monday, November 30, 2009

Final Topic for Scrapbook/ English Assign# 11.

I am sticking to my first idea! I will start out with describing my childhood from a broken home and how I dreamed of something better maybe use a pic of a little girl playing house. The font here will be dark and the colors will also be drab to show saddness but there should also be something to show hope especially in the pic of playing house! I will then talk about my present and how I am married. My marriage is the first step in accomplishing my dream so I want to use warm colors to show happiness and use a fun font! For my future I see myself having children and giving them the childhood that I always wanted! They will be the proof of me rising above my broken home and changing the cycle. The colors used here will be bright and happy because I see my future as being very bright!

1 comment:

  1. You've got a good start here on your reflection papaer. I like how you are commenting on the specific visual rhetoric decisions being made (colors, darkness and light, etc.) Can't wait to see and read about the final product.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete