Friday, December 4, 2009

Bedroom Furniture!!

So a couple of months ago Kyle and I found a bedroom set on Craigslist for $50!! We thought it would be fun to go ahead and buy it and then refinish it! Kyle has worked and worked on this furniture and he finished it just before he had to leave. It looks amazing :) So here are the before and after pics!!

Kyle only took a pic of the nightstand before he started sorry!




Here is the tall dresser in the back!



All three after he stripped and sanded!

Finished nightstand!


Finished tall dresser. (I don't know why it came out light in the pic..it is dark like the others..I guess it's the lighting ha) We still need to fix the bottom legs!


Finished long dresser.


And Amos got in the way but it was a really cute pic so I wanted to share ha!


I hope ya'll like it as much as I do! It looks perfect in our bedroom! Oh and I want your opinions on the knobs that we used. We had to use them because they no longer make handles in the size that we needed. I think the knobs give it a modern look :)!

5 comments:

  1. Wow the furniture looks amazing! Can Dan help Michael do ours! hehe It really does look amazing! What a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much impressed by your blog, you can find more Discount Bedroom Furniture that suites your budget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete