Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome

Welcome all to my very first blog. I am doing this as an assignment but I think that it is going to be a lot of fun. I am still trying to figure out how to set up everything so any tips would help ha! I named my blog Wife in Jersey since we are stationed in New Jersey for the time being and I am a newlywed (we have been married a year now but things are still new ha). My husband is in the Air Force and I am super proud of him :)! I am just going to school right now and being a crazy housewife. My days consist of school, cleaning, playing with the dog and watching soap net ha (if only I like bon-bons lol)... I will be posting not only assignments for English class but also my lil adventures that I encounter being a "Wife in Jersey". I hope you all have a blessed day :)...

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading blogs of my friends. I am excited to add yours to my list! You should check mine out at www.halfadozenvosses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, i am pretty new to the blog world also, but can help you if you have any questions. i did find that if you tweak your comment system a little bit, it makes it easier for commenting. check mine out if you want to know what i mean! i am excited to read more posts and will add you to my blog list.
    xoxo
    www.spugwit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe.

    www.greyfiligree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete