Thursday, December 31, 2009

Home for the Holidays!

Since Kyle is deployed I went home for Christmas. It was a ton of fun (of course not as much fun as it could have been if Kyle would have been there) and it was great getting to see all of my family! Everyone was there this Christmas except for Kyle, Tristan, and Shelby (not too bad for all of us ha). I also got to meet one of the cutest babies EVER, my second nephew Chase. I had a blast with all my fam and I am so grateful that I was able to go home :)! I forgot my camera....but don't worry I stole some pics from Amy ha. Happy New Year everyone!


Me and baby Chase....he is soooo cute :)...


My mom, me and Chase!


Mom, Savannah, me and Chase.


Four Generations!


Me, Amy, Savannah, and Chase.



I love this pic ha!


The Flinko girls and Chase :)!



The whole Family...minus Kyle, Tristan, and Shelby!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Adorable family!!! But we are happy to have you back! Although we miss Amos :) He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete