Monday, June 14, 2010

Visitors

So this past couple of weeks Kyle and I have had some visitors. First Chelsea and Jon came to see us and we took them all over ha! We went to NYC, Statue of Liberty (from the Jersey side), and Philly! We also went to the Grounds for Sculpture which was....interesting ha! We all had fun though! :)
Then Kyle's dad came for a short visit. We got to relax a bit with him because he had already seen most of the sights. We did go to Philly though and I finally got to see Independence Hall! It was awesome! Just to say that I have been in the same room where the Decleration was signed is amazing..ha I am such a nerd I know but I love it! I am hoping that we can go back on July 8th when they read the Decleration in the square to the public!! They dress up and make a whole show of it..I am sure that it will be a ton of fun! We also went to the farmers market where I found a beautiful flower plant to put in my garden (but more on that in the next post)!
Also, Kyle and I just celebrated 2 wonderful years of marriage. For our anniversary Kyle booked a night at a Bed and Breakfast by the Jersey shore and a couples massage and pedicure which was just total bliss! I highly recommend a massage if you have never had one...they are sooo worth the money! I told Kyle that we will have to invest more into them ha! Our first time at the beach was a lot of fun although, we will be sure to put on lots of sunscreen next time ha! We both looked like lobsters when we got home but it was worth it ha!

Kissing the War Goodbye sculpture. It is HUGE!
That's Chelsea's head on the bottom right ha it shows how huge this piece is!


Chelsea with the Tiger ha!


Me and Chels standing in line with the statues ha.



Kyle and I being silly!



Danny, Kyle, and I at the Liberty Bell!





Independence Hall!!!!




Kyle and I at the Jersey shore (Long Branch)!






1 comment:

  1. looks like you all have had a great few weeks! where is the grounds for sculpture? that looks like a really cool place! i also like the new layout of your blog, very summery! can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete